Thanks so much for your interest in MSG Entertainment. We’re thrilled that you want to be a part of our team! We’re always looking for rock star talent to help create exceptional experiences for our guests. As leaders in live entertainment, we’re excited to offer an assortment of roles within our corporate, event and venue settings, with plenty of opportunities for professional growth and development.
At MSG Entertainment, we’re committed to hiring and retaining world class talent, which is why we invest in our employees through competitive pay, great healthcare benefits, a comprehensive wellness program and many other benefits.
Click here to explore job opportunities with MSG Entertainment.
Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company match
- Multiple family medical plan options, including domestic partner coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including dependent care options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
Make time for you! Our fantastic health and wellness programs help you find your balance and live the best version of yourself.
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, volunteer, personal and sick days
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Education Reimbursement
- Discounts on event tickets, Company merchandise and from partners for dining, entertainment, health and fitness, travel, and more
- Company-sponsored Wellness Programs
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Charitable opportunities
- And much more!
Looking for a job with MSG Sports? Explore opportunities with MSG Sports today!
Interested in our Student Associate Program? Click here to learn more!
Benefits at MSG Entertainment vary by job status, location and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
MSG Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. The Company recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of sex, race color, age, national origin, citizenship, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, religion or religious creed, ancestry, physical or mental disability or handicap, or any other characteristic protected by law.