Learn About Employment Opportunities
The Madison Square Garden Company is committed to excellence in everything we do: from building iconic sports, media and entertainment brands to providing premier value for our customers, partners and viewers. This commitment to excellence also extends to our staff members who help us grow as a company and support our mission to be the leader in the sports and entertainment business.
We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people. That is why the Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive healthcare benefits, wellness programs and many other benefits to support our staff and their families.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Staff members at The Madison Square Garden Company may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Flexible Spending Accounts, including dependent care options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Multiple family medical plan options including domestic partner coverage
Additional Staff Member Benefits
We know life is not just about work. Our staff members balance many things – family, friends, personal interests, education and more. The Madison Square Garden Company offers additional benefits to help our staff members live a substantial life, grow personally and professionally, and be rewarded for the results they deliver.
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation, personal and sick days
- Learning and Development Opportunities and access to experts
- Education Reimbursement
- Short-term Disability
- Discounts on event tickets, Company merchandise and from partners for dining, entertainment, health and fitness, travel and more
- Company-sponsored Wellness Programs
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Charitable opportunities led by senior management
- And, much more …
Save for Tomorrow
The Madison Square Garden Company provides staff members with a solid foundation for a financially secure retirement.
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
From paid time off to educational assistance, The Madison Square Garden Company is committed to providing a comprehensive and robust benefits plan, programs and additional benefits designed to support staff members throughout all stages of their life and career.
Through our leadership position in Sports, Media and Entertainment, we offer many different job opportunities at both the corporate and event and venue operations levels.
Benefits at The Madison Square Garden Company vary by job status, location and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
The Madison Square Garden Company is an equal opportunity employer. The Company recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of sex, race, color, age, national origin, citizenship, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, religion or religious creed, ancestry, physical or mental disability or handicap, or any other characteristic protected by law.